SC - gold leaf source for soteltie making

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Mon Sep 28 06:35:45 PDT 1998

I've been browsing the net for some time looking for a decent price on
the _Traditional Bowyer's Bible_ series and
so far the cheapest I've found is Barnes and Noble at:

www.barnesandnoble.com

They sell _The Art of Cookery in the Middle Ages_ by Terence Scully,
paperback, 284 pages, for 24 USD + shipping
(standard US mail delivery costs 3.00 USD + 0.95 USD/book and takes 3 to
6 business days).
No review was listed but there was comment from the publisher and a
table of contents, but I think there was a review at
www.amazon.com though.

Angus, the cooking bowman of Riddersholm, Nordrike.