SC - Heraldry

Marian DeBorah Rosenberg Marian.DeBorah.Rosenberg at washcoll.edu
Mon Sep 28 09:08:08 PDT 1998

I have just been informed that my teasing of Master Adamantius has been a
bit rough. There is no question in my mind as to the respect and affection
I bear towards him and most of the other members of this List. I was
teasing him about his fishing, at which he's pretty skillful, but it may
not have seemed that way to some.

That being the case, I tender my deepest apologies to the List, and
particularly Master Adamantius for anything I may have said which may have
caused distress.

Humbly, for a change,

Phlip
Caer Frig