SC - clogging listq

Caitlin Cheannlaidir caitlin at phosphor-ink.com
Mon Sep 28 20:31:26 PDT 1998

Sweetie,

Do you have a copy of that book?  I've always wondered how to use carp
but never knew more than how to turn it into catfood.  It's sooo easy
to catch carp here in Polit.....

Hey? Maybe we could have a Carp feast. Hmmm, maybe not :)

Ok, who's up for an afternoon of Carp cooking and eating at Drake's
place this weekend?

Drake.
Politarchopolis, Lochac, West.

>Here in Canberra, the local government recently published a book of
>carp recipes, trying to destroy the myth that carp is poor eating.
>Carp has become a real problem in our waterways, because of the way
>it feeds, it slowly destroys the banks of streams and rivers.
>
>EAT MORE CARP
>
>Kiriel
>Founding Member of PACC
>God's own Barony Politarchopolis
>Lochac
>West

don't forget the baronial motto: "Eat, Eat, your all too thin".....