SC - Gold leaf supplier and traffic comment

Knott, Deanna Deanna.Knott at GSC.GTE.Com
Tue Sep 29 07:25:50 PDT 1998

Sister Mary:

Unfortunately, the Glymmerholde Medieval Faire falls on the same weekend as
Village Faire in Orlando.  I'm teaching a class that weekend.  However, the
feastcrat for the SCA part of the Faire in Glymmerholde is a household
brother, Baron Siegfried.  He's a splendiferous cook and I'm sure he'd love to
have help/observers.  He's another one of my Clan's Cook-til-ya-drop brethren,
and does it in the field, so to speak, so y'all will enjoy it.  You can reach
him via e-mail at     baronsig at peganet.com.  Tell him Wolfmom sent ya.

Walk in peace,
Wolfmother