SC - date for martino

Mary Morman memorman at oldcolo.com
Tue Sep 29 07:49:10 PDT 1998

Greetings,

First, for Anne-Marie:

You could also try www.easyleaf.com  They have edible gold and silver leaf
at reasonable prices.  They have become my favorite supplier for gold leaf
(and silver too.).  If you do not have net access, let me know privately and
I will send you information you can use.

Second,  I would like to second what Anne Marie said.  There is a huge
amount of traffic on this list that has nothing to do with cooking.  The
traffic could be cut in half if all of the one liners and "me too" posts
were cut out.  I cherish all of the useful information that I get from this
list, but, sometimes, the good stuff gets lost in the noise.  And, yes, I
have located the delete key on my keyboard.

Flames may be sent privately to avelina at geocities.com or avelina at tp.net.

Thanks,
Avelina, Lady Keyes
Barony of the Bridge