SC - OT-ish--Attn: West Kingdom cooks!

kat kat at kagan.com
Tue Sep 29 11:59:43 PDT 1998

Greetings everyone:
This post is specifically geared towards the good gentles of the Middle
Kingdom.  As you know, the Royal University of the Midrealm is being
held Oct 10th and has several wonderful classes being taught geared
towards medeival cooking and feasting and such.  I unfortunately, will
be attending a wedding instead, and try as I might to get out of it,
can't.  If someone from this list would happen to be attending, could
they please post me privately, as if any handouts on the classes are
going to be given, or any references to specific books,etc, are to be
had, I would be ever so greatful to you if you could acquire a copy for
me???  I would be happy to pay for postage/cost of copying said
materials, etc.
Thank you in advance
Lady Elisabeth