SC - FAQ???

kat kat at kagan.com
Tue Sep 29 12:31:10 PDT 1998

Please forgive the bandwidth, good non-Western gentles!

Greetings unto the Cooks of the West Kingdom!

The West Kingdom Cookerie Guild is hosting the A&S Pavilion at October
Crown!  If you are attending October Crown and can bring a plate of period
finger foods to share with the populace, we would be eternally grateful!  We have the Pavilion from 11:00 until 5:00.

We would like to see a table laden with good things for people to taste.  If
you have your recipe and the redaction, bring it along so we can place it
next to your dish.  If you are planning on bringing something, please email
kat at kagan.com--we would like to have an idea of how much food we will have.

In addition to having tasty bits for the populace to try, we'll be bringing
along cookbooks for people to look at. You are all welcome and encouraged
to sit in the pavilion and answer questions about cooking in the middle
ages.  There will be a roundtable discussion at 2:00.  All are welcome to
attend and be a part of the panel (please!).

Thanks for your help and spread the word!

	- Caitlin O'Byrne and Anastasia Ivanovna,
	  Incoming and Outgoing Guild Representatives