SC - potatoes

Mike Young uther at lcc.net
Tue Sep 29 14:22:15 PDT 1998

>Hello!
>I got the powdered almond milk at the local Albertson's grocery store, near
>the powdered milk in the baby food aisle.  Unfortunately it won't help you too
>much as I live in CA.  It cost about $2.00.  If you can't find, and have to
>have it, I can post you a can of it.
>The Dream, the Dream, aye, that's the rub...
>Lady Kachigatai Kinuko
>Chatelaine for the Shire of Isles
>Kingdom of Caid

Do you happen to remember the brand name, etc?  Our grocery stores here
will sometimes get stuff if you know the brand name, etc.  The baby food
aisle, hmmm. I never would've looked there.

Angeline
Lady Angeline di Aquila
email:alm4 at cornell.edu
Deputy Seneschal, Dominion of Myrkfaelinn
interests:  cooking, sewing, sometimes heavy weapons fighting.
mka. Angie Malone       mundanely located in Ithaca, NY
http://www.people.cornell.edu/pages/alm4/