SC - OOP-bad canned goods

Charles McCathieNevile charlesn at sunrise.srl.rmit.edu.au
Tue Sep 1 23:42:37 PDT 1998

I have heard the same - if you find a can labelled surstro"mming it si a
biological weapon developed in Northern Sweden for use against
southerners and is alleged to be particularly potent. (But this was told
to me by a southerner. He also explained the manufacture of the product -
take fish in a barrel, and leave it in the sun until it is completely
off. You can then can it to seal in the badness, and use whenever you
want the world to know where you are and what you had for dinner.

Myself, if I ever found any, I am inclined to try it.

Charles Ragnar