SC - SC: Whole artichokes

Marilyn Traber margali at 99main.com
Thu Sep 3 11:46:13 PDT 1998

I don't think so, cut them into quarters after cleaning out thoroughly, simmer in chicken
stock til really soft, run it through the food mill to remove the hard bits and fibers and
make into a very nice soup by thickeniong with a nice roux and heavy cream topped with
butter maitre d'hotel molded into little leaf shapes...
margali
now getting a craving for artichokes[anybody else here ever gone to the artichoke fest and
tried the artichoke wine...]