SC -lavender overdose

Marilyn Traber margali at 99main.com
Thu Sep 3 12:46:28 PDT 1998

mmmmmm-lamb chunks threaded onto rosemary skewers and basted with mint vinegar and
oregano marinade with roasted baby potatos.....sigh, and I have chicken fricasse
on for tonight.
margali

> and on a parting note chicken brochettes with a lavender-
> orange butter are a very nice late summer dish with a little rice almondine, a
> green salad, some crusty bread, a nice fruity rhine wine or even gasp,a nouveau
> beaujolais, finish it all off with some nice ripe pears, a blue cheese like
> stilton or if not that a camenbere or brie and a late harvest reisling. Makes
> you feel like your in the south of france wish I was there
> :Joram

http://history.hanover.edu/refer.htmhas a batch of online dictionaries

also, try a nice german cabinet grade wine with some pears and a nice blue cheese!
almost as good as a sauterne...