SC - Chicken Fricasee OT OOP

PhlipinA at aol.com PhlipinA at aol.com
Thu Sep 3 13:58:04 PDT 1998

renfrow at skylands.net writes:

<< Now can we get back to talking about medieval food, please? >>

Forgive me my lady, but I find that discussions of modern foods enhance my
appreciation of Medieval foods through the development and rediscovery of
various techniques across the ages. A perfect example of this comes from the
letters from the physician Anthimus to Theodoric, written about 415 CE, where
much of what he says has direct correlation with many of our modern food
practices, recent food fads excepted.

Phlip