SC - Flavored honey

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Mon Sep 7 02:45:42 PDT 1998

In a message dated 9/7/98 12:24:28 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
DianaFiona at aol.com writes:

> Then
>  you could start in with the spices and go from there...........

Galengale or ginger honey UMMMMM done that.. wunnerful! First heard of
Galengale honey from the writings of Hildegard of Bingen (sp?) so the
technique was KNOWN in period.. of course, since we're talking about somebody
who IMO described bacteria and the very (probable) form of the Universe in the
12th century... maybe I'm getting ahead of myself...<g>.

Corwyn