SC - recipe spreadsheet

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Sep 7 05:29:38 PDT 1998

kiriel at cybergal.com writes:

<< A couple of weeks back I could have sworn that someone posted a URL for
 > a site with a number of different cooking softwares available for down
load. I
 > was sure that I had saved that address for future use, but I can't find it

I noticed that you are an AOL member. Simply type keyword 'Software'...click
'Software Search'.....type 'Recipes'........click 'SEARCH'.....this will bring
up a screen with dozens of recipe/cooking software for downloading including
the most popular ones such as Now Your Cooking and Master Cook (my favorite).
Included in the extensive selection of software are many free programs along
with the shareware offerings.

Ras