SC - A rather unusual request

Diamond nordgate at worldnet.att.net
Tue Sep 8 21:44:03 PDT 1998

It will depend on the type of diabetes they have. I have type 2 and have to
balance what I eat. However once in a while I can have something sweet if
my blood glucose numbers are good and I don't eat alot. As for something
you can serve both a crustless pudding pie should work. Especially if you
use sugar free pudding and fruit is always good. If you need to sweeten it
try nutrasweet or some stuff called "Sweet one" which is fruitose (sp ?)
Arabella