SC: spinach tarte source? was Re: SC - Spinach Tarte

Mordonna22 at aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Thu Sep 10 17:40:43 PDT 1998

In a message dated 9/10/98 10:06:46 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
Njs at mccalla.com writes:

>  what's the source for this one, or is it just a really tasty perio-oide
>  tarte?

I am not sure.  I found it on this list a while back, while I was still
lerning how to use my win98 and AOL 4.0, and somehow deleted the name of the
poster. Again, I'd love to thank the original poster and give her/him due
credit.

Mordonna