SC - Since we're asking questions...

DAVIS, VICTORIA VICTORIA.DAVIS at aeroquip.com
Fri Sep 11 07:02:00 PDT 1998

I've been watching this list, (although rarely posting) for a couple of
months now, and I keep seeing the acronym IIRC.  Can someone tell me
what this means?  I can usually figure these out, but this one has
stumped me for the last couple of weeks.

Another favor as well, I am with the Shire of Talonval in Jackson,
Michigan.  I love this list because there are gentles from all over the
Known World.  But, is there anyone here from Michigan, especially lower
Michigan:  Ann Arbor, Lansing, Kalamazoo, etc?  I am trying to do my own
research into "proper period" medieval cookery and am having a very
difficult time.  Also, I have a VERY small kitchen (and budget) and am
unable to try most of the recipes I come across.  I would be
extraordinarily interested in volunteering to work in anyone's kitchen
for an event or otherwise.  I am very much a "hand's on" person and
learn very quickly when I am given the opportunity.  But I am
desperately looking for any opportunity.

So, for those cooks in Michigan, here is a willing sucke... I mean,
volunteer waiting for your call.

Thanks,
Failenn Brecc