SC - horehound candy

Korrin S DaArdain korrin.daardain at juno.com
Sat Sep 12 23:12:29 PDT 1998

On Sat, 12 Sep 1998 16:19:49 -0500 (CDT) Jeff Heilveil
<heilveil at uiuc.edu> writes:
<snip>
>Imagine a river.  The water flows by unceasingly, pure and cold.  Fish
>swim by your feet uncaring of your presence.  An endless variety of
>insects crawl about the stones.  The plants reach out with the current,
>lazily undulating to the rhythm of the flow.  That is what life is all
>about.  Notice everything, and realize that there is something to learn
>from everything you see or hear.

And I shall fear no evil,
for I am the biggest S.O.B. in the River.

Ducking and running.....Fast!

Korrin S. DaArdain
Kitchen Steward of Household Port Karr
Kingdom of An Tir in the Society for Creative Anachronism.
Korrin.DaArdain at Juno.com
http://www.geocities.com/NapaValley/Vineyard/1709