SC - Frozen pastry

Diana Skaggs upsxdls at okway.okstate.edu
Mon Sep 14 09:50:26 PDT 1998

     I stored a box of frozen pastry sheets from our region's last event in my
     freezer.  Last weekend my freezer decided it had frozen its last, and by
     the time I caught on, most everything was partially thawed.  This pastry
     appeared to be OK and was tightly wrapped in plastic.  I went ahead and put
     it in the new freezer, but wondered how/if the partial thaw and refreeze
     would affect the dough.  Leanna of Sparrowhaven