SC - That Boolmin' Onion thingy

Micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Mon Sep 14 17:30:55 PDT 1998

Well we ARE talking about Canada here. Prices tend to be a bit more anyway
when going out. All we had was the Bloomin' Onion, Cheese Froys, the Shrimp
(all Appetizers) and a Chicken Salad with a drink each (2), which came up to
a whopping $60!

If we had eaten half of what we ordered and perhaps ordered a steak of some
sorts, I might of been happier but probably been $100. out of pocket. Not,
to my mind, worth it, for a run-of-the-mill yuppie mall steakhouse. Give me
Hys anyday!

Micaylah