SC - Thoughts on Food

Craig Jones. craig.jones at airservices.gov.au
Mon Sep 14 19:04:06 PDT 1998

I've never seen them here.

Mind you, if you send me the menu (privately of course), I could
probably debunk half the menu in a flash.  Aussie BBQ haute cuisine is
rather an oxymoron I'm afraid, especially as the main dish on offer is
burned lamb chops drenched in Tomato sauce, with plenty of beer and
the occasional blowfly.....

Cheers,

Drake Morgan,
Politarchopolis, Lochac. (Canberra, Australia)

"Eat, Eat, your all too thin".....