SC - HELP!!! Unsubscribe

San Fernando Valley Girl sfvg at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 14 20:37:27 PDT 1998

If I can get instructions by Sunday, I'll do it myself otherwise someone please
unsubscribe me,  I'm in VA and have real limited web access this week, I won't
have any access for the 2 weeks after this.  So I need to stop my email from
filling up my account and then bouncing to kingdom come.  Of course that would
solve the problem, but not in a nice way <grin>.

I tried writing for an unsubscribe a couple of days ago but since I'm still onlist
I guess it hasn't happened.

Someone HELP!!!!!!
Dorothea of the Oaks

P.S.  I did keep the intro letter but it is at home, where I am not.