SC - Period Polish Cooking and Books......

Jeff Botkins jbotkins at ime.net
Tue Sep 15 11:36:54 PDT 1998

Since I come from some hearty Polish stock (and am strongly leaning
towards making my Persona Polish...),
I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for Books on Period Polish
Cooking....or even better some recipes...
I'm very anxious to compare my "old family recipes" to see just how
changed they became over the years..

Any and all help and suggestions will be gratefully accepted (as will
any good info on creating a Polish persona...)

Thanx !!

Jeff