SC - That Boolmin' Onion thingy

JEANNE STAPLETON jstaplet at du.edu
Wed Sep 16 09:58:19 PDT 1998

I love Outback Bloomin' Onions, but only order them with at least two
other hungry people to help give them a good home.  The thing on TV seems
much too expensive for something that involves that many steps and makes
only one product.  I'm not *that* tempted to serve "luscious onion
creations" in my own home; if I get that tempted, I'll swing by the
OUtback for Wallaby Darneds (the primo drink) and a Bloomin' Onion there.

Berengaria