SC - Apples Galore!

Mordonna22 at aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Wed Sep 16 17:02:14 PDT 1998

In a message dated 9/16/98 2:41:41 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
allilyn at juno.com writes:

>  Mordonna, Underwater Cook, dons her goggles and, wooden spoon firmly in
>  hand, dives into the Cathedral pool....

Ohhhh, you have no idea how close you are to the mark.  I used to have lung
problems, and the doctor prescribed a humidifier until I got used to the Aten
aridity.  So, my Mom, being a good compulsive Jewish Mother, (well, sorta, my
stepfather is Jewish) got me an industrial strength one.  When it is on, every
surface in the room gets beads of water on it.  Even in our family room, which
is thirty feet by twenty feet with cathedral ceilings.

Mordonna