SC - Gravlax and the thingy recipe (a bit OT)

Philippa Alderton phlip at bright.net
Wed Sep 16 20:39:56 PDT 1998

Stefan's Florilegium (have I spelled it right, Stefan?) can be found at:

http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html

For all my teasing of Stefan, it's truly a wonderful resource. Another site
you may be interested in is Cariadoc's Miscellany, located at:

http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/cariadoc/miscellany.html

Both have loads of information about many things of interest to SCAdians
and cooks, and plan on losing youself in them for many hours. I've been
messing with them for months, and still haven't read everything there.

Scary thought- I made the mistake of telling Stefan that I thought I'd
finally figured out how to find what I wanted in his Florilegium, and he
threatened to rearrange the files ;-)

Phlip

Phlip at bright.net

Never a horse that cain't be rode,