SC - Unsubcribe Me

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Thu Sep 17 06:48:52 PDT 1998

> Please take me off the list. It is getting to be to
> much and I am unable to keep up.

Good Day,

I have removed you from the cooks list. If the volume of mail is too
much for you, you can subscribe to the Digest version. The Digest
takes several emails and combines them and then sends you a single email
with 5 or 6 messages. So you get 10 emails instead of 50.

If that sounds better to you then just send a message to majordomo at ansteorra.org
and in the body of the message block write: subscribe sca-cooks-digest

I hate to lose you but I can understand the problems with the volume of mail.

Hope to see you back.

Yours,

Gunthar