SC - pig roast

Boogie boogie at softdisk.com
Fri Sep 18 19:43:02 PDT 1998

You may want to brush the skin with a mixture of honey and beer or a
mixture of your choosing.  This will give a nice glaze as well as flavor to
the skin.

The head will take longer to cook but you have to be careful not to burn
off the ears and nose.

If the pig is small enough you may want to split the entire pig including
the head using chicken wire to spread it open like a butterfly while it is
on the spit.

The info on the coals was right on the money.