SC - Tastes of Britain Class Handouts

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Wed Sep 23 04:23:07 PDT 1998

>I wax way behind in email and am not sure of my status regarding >your
wonderful-sounding handout. I certainly would like one, and >could send a
check easily enough. I just need to know you have one >left (G).
>Sorry for the trouble be responding so late,
>
>Morgana
>Morgana yr Oerfa, Baroness      *     Sharron Albert
>Winter's Gate/Oertha/West       *     salbert at ptialaska.net

Unto Baroness Morgana and the Cook's List,
	I do indeed have about a dozen copies left.  I have mailed out
every packet I have gotten a written request for (Jeanne Stapleton of
Denver, CO - yours is going out tomorow).
	However, we are leaving tomorow night for 18 days in the British
Isles!  So, if you wish to wait until mid-October to send a
request/check, that is fine, or you can go ahead and send it, and realize
that it will be the end of October before you will see it.
	Unfortunately, the volume of the cook's list will require me to
sign off while we're gone, so somebody keep the good bits for me so I can
catch up when we get back!  I promise I will do my best to eat something
yummy and unusual for each of you, and I will look at every period
cooking set-up I can, with each of you in mind, of course. :)
	Yours in service to the Society and Gourmands everywhere,

Mistress Christianna MacGrain, OP, Meridies