SC - Greetings

Marian DeBorah Rosenberg Marian.DeBorah.Rosenberg at washcoll.edu
Thu Sep 24 21:56:55 PDT 1998

Greetings, I just joined this list.

My name is Marian Rosenberg.  I don't have a persona yet.

I am a 17 year old sophomore at Washington College in Chestertown, MD.  I
intend on majoring in Medieval History, but may end up having to transfer
schools, since the professor who taught most of the upper level Medieval
History courses is on sabbatical and expected not to return.

I can't begin to describe how disappointed I was to find out that the kitchens
were recently removed from the dorms to add room space.  I never got to cook
much at home, since everyone else cooked (with most dishes) better than I did.
I was hoping on being able to cook at school and have currently been suffering
through dining hall food.

Can't really think of anything else to say . . .