SC - liver recipes

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Fri Sep 25 20:27:21 PDT 1998

Linda asked:

>Does anyone have a recipe for liver sausage? It doesn't need to be a
>period recipe.Also I don't care if it calls for alot of liver. I have a
>few moose livers and one of them weighs 7 pounds it's self. If any one
>can help I would be very happy.

There are several recipes for liver sausage in this file in the FOOD
section of my Florilegium:
sausages-msg      (42K)  8/27/98    Period sausages. Making sausage.

There are also some non-sausage liver recipes in this file:
organ-meats-msg   (27K)  8/26/98    Period cooking of organ meats.

My files can be found at:
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html

Or the latest versions from me by email.

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net