SC - dried milk

Marian DeBorah Rosenberg Marian.DeBorah.Rosenberg at washcoll.edu
Sun Sep 27 12:22:43 PDT 1998

- --- You wrote:
yecch! get parmalat irradiated milk, you can get real whole milk that hasnt
been
skimmed or condensed. Much better taste once included in food AND coffee!
margali
[and it doesnt require refrigeration while still sealed, and comes on little
juice boxes, or quarts]

- ---
Hmm . . . sounds like it might work better.  However, when I go camping, it is
back-packing and the amount of milk I cook with, I would *not* want to carry in
liquid form.
- ---