SC - dried milk

Robin Carroll-Mann harper at idt.net
Sun Sep 27 07:51:32 PDT 1998

And it came to pass on 27 Sep 98, that Marilyn Traber wrote:

> yecch! get parmalat irradiated milk, you can get real whole milk
> that hasnt been skimmed or condensed. Much better taste once
> included in food AND coffee! margali [and it doesnt require
> refrigeration while still sealed, and comes on little juice boxes,
> or quarts]

I love Parmalat milk for camping.  It allows me to eat normal
milk-and-cereal breakfasts at camping events, even lengthy ones like
Pennsic.  I use powdered milk only in bread, where the taste
difference goes unnoticed.

Lady Brighid ni Chiarain of Tethba
Barony of Settmour Swamp, East (northern NJ)
mka Robin Carroll-Mann *** harper @ idt.net