SC - where in the heck am I?

Brenna sunnie at exis.net
Mon Sep 28 16:42:41 PDT 1998

> >I looked up the two towns mentioned earlier (Hickman and Blytheville)
> >on Yahoo Maps, the location is right where Arkansas, Missouri and
> >Tennessee meet. Hope that helps someone determine the kingdom.
> >
> >Wolfger
> This would make you a Meridian. In there western most Principality.
> But still close enough to go to some Calontir events in St. Louis (Barony
> of Three Rivers) or there Canton Of Riverhold or The Shire of LongRidge
> (Cape Girardeau-Sikeston) or Your Arkansas Calontiri Neighbors in Shire
> March of The Grimfells (Fayeteville).
>
> Welcome to the Area.
>
> Thorbjorn Bjornson
> Shire of OakHeart ,
> Calontir
> Springfield Missouri.

Thank you all for the information.  I'm not there yet though.  Being a Navy
wife, I have learned to live from maps.  I can tell you faster than a native
which direction and what compass point you're headed to in any city I've lived
in.  So, like always, I'm calling ahead...checking the newsletters and lists to
get my feet and find out where I will be.  I always like to have an idea of who
and where I can contact once I reach a destination.  I have a friend who used to
be in Meridies, and she was fairly sure they covered that area.  Now, I find
that I may be able to play with two groups at once!  That will be an adventure.
The closest major cities to me will be Memphis and Jonesboro, so I will
concentrate there and work out to find the local shire/barony/etc. if there is
one.  Thanks again.

Brenna