SC - Ostrich-2 recipes?

Mordonna22 at aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Tue Sep 1 17:56:42 PDT 1998

In a message dated 9/1/98 4:45:15 PM US Mountain Standard Time, LrdRas at aol.com
writes:

>  You mentioned two recipes? I only recieved one. :-(

oops, I only sent one.  Sorry.  I agree, I think Vehling is not as great a
scholar as his press says he is.

Here's the other recipe.  Remember this is Vehling we are talking about:

[211] ANOTHER OSTRICH STEW
		ALITER [IN] STRUTHIONE ELIXO

PEPPER, LOVAGE, THYME, ALSO SATURY, HONEY, MUSTARD, VINEGAR, BROTH, AND OIL.

So help me that's all there is to it.  Vehling doesn't even comment.

Mordonna