SC - Ostrich

Balldrich BallBarian BoulderBain msca at c2i2.com
Wed Sep 2 10:34:07 PDT 1998

	Thanks for all the input folks!  When it happens I will let you all in on
the results or if you are at the event it happens at a taste (and maybe a
few tries at basting)  I think I like the idea of the pig roaster but am
also considering the idea of spit roasting, both worthy of serious
consideration.  Possibility of this happening at Estrella is strong!
	Thanks again
	Balldrich