FW: SC -

DianaFiona at aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Thu Sep 3 09:03:27 PDT 1998

In a message dated 9/3/98 11:37:07 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
margaret at Health.State.OK.US writes:

<< Lady Diana said:

 Although I do get raves for the Lavender biscotti recipe I found in an issue
 of Cooks Illustrated a few years back and adapted to suit me, which has
 quite a bit in it! ;-)
 Could we have the receipt please? Baroness Margarite
	(Grin) I just *knew* that was coming! ;-) Give me some time to dig it out--I
keep loosing that issue and having to tear the house apart for it! As an
interim measure, try adding about a tablespoon of lavender flowers (Dried
ones, double that for fresh) to a plain biscotti recipe. And I usually toss in
some chopped white chocolate, too.......... ;-)

                 Ldy Diana