SC - Trying new stuff

Diamond nordgate at worldnet.att.net
Mon Sep 7 21:46:22 PDT 1998

I did put it in a colander lined with muslen (?) as the instructions said.
After about 5 hours I gathered the corners and made a bag to squeeze it but
not much fluid came out. after doing this every half hour for 2 more hours
and not noticing any real difference I put it in a sealed container.
I am doing this for a test run for the feast I am doing at the end of the
month. Everyone who shows up at my house tomorrow gets to taste it.
Thanks,
Arabella