SC - recipe spreadsheet

DianaFiona at aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Tue Sep 8 11:16:16 PDT 1998

	Thanks to Ras and Kiriel both for the addresses! I'll check them out more
thoroughly as I have time. Anyone else want to weigh in on their software
preferences? I've never looked at any of them before, so I don't even really
know what's out there. But I'd really like to have one available before I do
another feast, so installing and getting used to whichever one I chose now
would help a lot......... :-)

               Ldy Diana