SC - A rather unusual request

The Cheshire Cat sianan at geocities.com
Tue Sep 8 19:44:13 PDT 1998

Hello all,

  Here's an out of period question, but still an interesting one.

My Husband familys has a few odd things that make coke making and stuff a
bit difficult.  His Father has an allergy to wheat and his Grandfather is
diabetic.  I was wondering of anyone out there could help me out with a
recipe that both can eat happily.  I'm tired of preparing two seperate
desserts whenever they come around for dinner.

Thanx
- -Sianan

Marina Denton
sianan at geocities.com

        Logic is a systematic way of arriving at the wrong conclusion in
	confidence.