SC - Thoughts on Food

kat kat at kagan.com
Fri Sep 11 12:57:35 PDT 1998

Ras writes:

> The discussion of some topics are distasteful to some but I find the entire
> corpora of culinary subjects extraordinarily interesting.  I have been trying
> to gather information...<snip>... not limited to, whale and dolphin recipes,
> 'long pig,' ... <snip>

The secret's in the sauce, Ras.  The secret's in the sauce.

<ducking and running for the rock>

	- kat

(But seriously, forks...  I agree with Ras.  I myself may never eat some of the stranger/more exotic things--I have a pretty low "Eeuwww!" tolerance--but it *is* absolutely fascinating to see the recipes...)