SC - Another unusual question

Brenna sunnie at exis.net
Fri Sep 11 18:31:35 PDT 1998

This question is to Cariodoc, though anyone who has an answer, please answer.  The
Honorable Lady Elspeth of Harilow (who knows you and Elizabeth from many years
back) is getting married in December.  We have been discussing tweaking the Rubbed
Veal recipie to use for venison for the feast.  On her advice, I am asking whether
this has already been done.  Would the recipie work well as is?  Or, what changes
would you make to accomplish a savory venison recipie?  We have 75 lb of venison
in the freezer already, so we are up for a certain amount of testing in advance
(probably 15 lb or 3 tries to see what we can come up with before settling on a
recipie for feast).  As you can see, we tend to do this type of tweaking alot!  In
addition, if you can give me your e-mail address (or e-mail her at
lisawebb at cupid.com), she would love to hear from you to catch up on your lives in
the mumble-mumble years since she camped with you last.  (Sorry for that waste of
bandwidth, but I can't find your e-mail address on the posts I have saved.)

Brenna