SC - sausage info

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sat Sep 12 00:14:33 PDT 1998

Jeff said:
>I myself, have little experience (Yet) with Period cooking, but I do have a
>background as a Sausage maker...well at least before I became a computer
>geek......now it's all Fun ! (sausage making that is).

You might be interested in these files in the FOOD section of my Florilegium:

sausages-msg      (42K)  8/27/98    Period sausages. Making sausage.
haggis-msg        (53K)  6/24/98    Scottish haggis recipes. comments on haggis.

Or this one in the ANIMALS section:

pig-to-sausag-art (17K)  8/31/98    From pig to sausage by Mordonna Dubois.

If you have comments about any of this from your sausage making experiences,
I'd love to consider adding them to the message files.

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net