SC - Swans

Marilyn Traber margali at 99main.com
Sat Sep 12 19:59:13 PDT 1998

Well, there is a 14the century carmina burana that is from the point of view of
a burned swan at a feast that was borrowed by Carl Orff for his
modernization...It is supposed to be stringy and fishy tasting.
I'd rather go for Larry[the huge lobster living under the Radon barge... I do
have 5 lbs butter in the freezer]
margali