SC - North vs. South Apology

Philippa Alderton phlip at bright.net
Sun Sep 13 09:33:21 PDT 1998

My apologies to any on the list who may take my various comments on
Northern vs. Southern cooking too seriously. The Yankee vs. Rebel cooking
styles I've been promoting started as a joke between the Ultimate Urban
Yankee, Adamantius, and myself, and are in no way intended to denigrate the
skills or traditions of people from other backgrounds. I'm here to have fun
and learn folks, and I truly do recognize the value of other traditions. I
just like tweaking Adamantius a bit ;-) He's too big and tempting a target
to miss ;-)

Phlip

Phlip at bright.net

Never a horse that cain't be rode,