SC - ham

Jeff Botkins jbotkins at ime.net
Mon Sep 14 18:55:45 PDT 1998

Best tool of use when dealing with pork or any of the other paranoia inducing
critter.........a Meat Thermometer...
May not be period, but it'll let you make sure you've cooked your meat properly
(I believe pork is 152 deg F to kill trichinosis).......dunno poultry off the top
of my head but I believe it's around 160 or so....

Just my 2 pence.....

Jeff