SC - Thoughts on Food

David & Sue Carter drcarter at bigpond.com
Tue Sep 15 06:09:53 PDT 1998

Poor Drake, he's never been to a BBQ in Innilgard  :)
(please come, I'd like to catch up with yet another fellow cook)

Personally, we eat:

        whole baked snapper
        prawns (shrimps),scallops, Calamari, or 'Bugs,
        skippy on a stick
        steak
        sausages
        the odd chop (well done, maybe but not burnt)
        shaslicks, satays and various skewered meats marinated.
        fresh bread, salads
        beer wine and juices

Even at my place of employment in the mid north of South Australia  (ie near
the real outback) our works BBQs had sausages, steak and fish as well as
chops and beer!

Oh, and blowflies....

Yours, in anticipation of the summer BBQ season soon to be upon us,

Esla