SC - Pennsic cooking

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Wed Sep 16 07:29:21 PDT 1998

> Wish you HAD stopped by, we could
> have used some help eating all that lamb, but some of us are born to
> suffer. I run an open camp. Anyone who wishes to behave in a reasonably
> civilized manner is welcome, including (particularly) at mealtime- just ask
> Stefan. Camp rules are take off your hat, put up your feet, relax, and have
> a good time. I expect to see you next Pennsic- I'm Land Agent, so I'll be
> there all War.
>
> Phlip

Hmpf. And there I was having to eat in the Merchant's area all week because
we didn't have room in the car for cooking stuff and anyway I was usually
too busy to cook. And there I was fighting all week with the Mountain Confederation
and they could have TOLD me about the meals.

And I didn't find out about the Dinner Party until the day after and I'd at least
brought the makings for Lemon Beer.

It's raining and I can't fight and I need the practice and I've only had one cup
of coffee and I stayed up all night because I'm a computer gaming freak and
all I wanted to do was lie in bed and snuggle this cute blonde I happen to be
acquainted with and listen to the rain drip but instead I'm here at work and
reading about this good stuff I missed at Pennsic and I'm having to get the
menu together for an Elizabethan buffet for next weekend and then the week after
I have to enter an A&S display 'cause Meadhbh challenged me and I've only had
one cup of coffee.

grump...grump...grump

There, I feel better now.

Gunthar