SC - kinds of herring

LYN M PARKINSON allilyn at juno.com
Wed Sep 16 21:58:43 PDT 1998

Par,

When I attended the Investiture Feast, in 1987, in Stockholm, Master ?
(Starts with B, was a Master Baker professionally) served about 27
different dishes of herring, all cold, as we couldn't use the historic
kitchen in the castle.  If you could find him and get some of those
recipies, we would all love to have them.  I'm not a fish lover--salmon
once or twice a year does me for fish--(shellfish always!) but those
dishes were delicious.  He's the father of Michael the Moor, if that
helps.

Regards,

Allison

allilyn at juno.com