SC - question about period wededings

Seton1355 at aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Fri Sep 18 09:23:24 PDT 1998

Yes, I see.  I wondered if it was like that.  Non SCAdians tend not to
understand what we do as a group.  And as for all the work and planning, I
would feel presumed (put) upon unless it was a VERY close friend getting
married. And as to the expense, not all of us have the extra dollars, no
matter how happy we are at the couples marriage.
Thanks for the imput!
Phillipa

>>  I tend to have trouble with people who build events around a wedding.  You
tend to have the families looking confused and out of place.  All of the close
friends (ie the people you would have invited to a normal wedding as guests)
are doing all the work.  And you wind up paying for the couple's wedding.  >>